Book DetailAuthor/Editor(s): Gale Sloan Thompson RN
Publication Date: January 16, 2015
Publisher: F.A. Davis Company
Size: 6.75 MB
Book DescriptionHere’s the ideal companion to Understanding Anatomy & Physiology: A Visual, Interactive Approach, 2nd Edition –OR –as a stand-alone guide to reinforce A&P concepts.
Hands-on activities make mastering A&P easier and fun!
This workbook is packed with unique learning activities including…
- Puzzle It Out—Complete the crossword puzzles.
- Conceptualize in Color—Color figures from the book.
- Lists for Learning—Fill-in-the-blanks to compile lists.
- Make a Connection—Unscramble words and then draw lines to connect each word to the appropriate statement.
- Drawing Conclusions—Two activities in one…color or draw figures while you also complete another activity.
- Fill in the Gaps—Fill-in-the-blanks to complete the sentences.
- Just the Highlights—Uses different color highlighters to group statements correctly.
- Describe the Process—Fill-in-the-blank lines for the student to describe a physiological process using visual clues.
- Sequence of Events—Place statements about a physiological process in the proper sequence; fill-in-the blank lines to write the process events.
- Illuminate the Truth—A variation of fill-in-the-blank in which students highlight the correct word or phrase to complete each sentence.