Book DetailAuthor/Editor(s): Wendy Willard
Publication Date: April 30, 2010
Publisher: McGraw-Hill Osborne Media
Size: 5.09 MB
Book DescriptionEssential Skills--Made Easy!
Create professional-quality web sites in no time with help from hands-on tutorials. Fully updated to cover the latest technologies and techniques, Web Design: A Beginner's Guide, Second Edition, explains how to analyze site requirements and create a web-development proposal to plan and document your project.
Designed for Easy Learning
- Key Skills & Concepts--Chapter-opening lists of specific skills covered in the chapter
- Ask the Expert--Q&A sections filled with bonus information and helpful tips
- Notes--Extra information related to the topic being covered
- Tips--Helpful reminders or alternate ways of doing things
- Annotated Syntax--Example code with commentary that describes the programming techniques being illustrated
Ready-to-use code at www.mhprofessional.com/computingdownload